The University Office of Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) is a comprehensive administrative institution which is under the jurisdiction of the NPU Party Committee and Administration. As a staff function, it assists for the university leaders in decision-making and implementation. It is also an administrative centre, connecting superior and subordinate, linking parallel departments, and enhancing communication and cooperation within and outside of the university. The University Office of NPU serves for university leadership, subordinate departments, as well as the faculty and staff in the aspects of comprehensive coordination, secretarial service, supervision, examination, and service assurance.
Obligations of University Office
1. Organize and coordinate the daily operation of the university, include important meetings, events and receptions.
2. Support the leadership in decision-making by collecting and analyzing data from external and internal sources, agencies and organizations，drafting investigation reports and editing Leadership Reference
3. Advance the University Strategic Plans and Special Programs
4. Draft official documents of the university level
5. Be responsible for the university data release and submission
6. Be responsible for official documents review and official seals
7. Responsible for the daily operation of the university Academic Committee
8. Responsible for the daily operation of the university Work-Safety Committee
Tel: +86-029-88493361 +86-029-88430010